Date: 13th October18
Time: 9.30 am to 02.00 pm
Contact Person: Gauri Ganeshe
Contact Number: +91-022-61300991
Venue - Corporate Avenue - Atul Projects
5th floor, Opposite Solitaire Corporate Park, Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400093
Satamwadi bus stop
Landmark- Near Mirador hotel
Company Profile -
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXTs customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Designation: Jr.Consultant/ Consultant/ Sr.Consultant
No of Positions: 10
Job Location: Mumbai
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA) is mandatory
- 60% in Xth, XIIth/diploma & B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech / MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA)
-1 year of experience in software Development/Business analyst is must
- Should have at least 1-6 yrs of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Ability to deliver on timeliness
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Appreciation of Business Issues
- Strong Technical background.
- Experience in BFSI domain shall be preferred but not mandatory.
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The position seeks professionals who have worked on enterprise level projects and always deliver to exceed customer expectations.
- Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements
- Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out
- Responsible for the implementation of client systems
- Developing high level implementation plans
- Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule
- Providing them solutions using CRMnext
- Study of global best practices in CRM vertical
- Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery
YOU CAN DIRECTLY WALK IN IF YOU FULFILL ABOVE CRITERIA.
Interview will consist of written test and face to face rounds.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW:
1. Last 3 months salary slips.
2. Copy of your resume/ CV
3. One photograph
Also make sure, you visit our website before coming for the interview process, www.crmnext.com
Kindly confirm if you are attending the interview by replying to this mail & sending in your updated resume (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All the best!!
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. -CRMNEXT
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Recruiter Name:Gauri Ganeshe
Contact Company:Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd.