- Deliver innovative solutions within our internal Continuous Delivery and Integration solution based on user requirements
- Build relationships with business and IT representatives at all levels, to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive appropriate technology solutions
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap for his/her delivery area that synthesizes the needs of business customers over the long and short term. Manage delivery expectations with customers
- Create, and groom a backlog of well-formed stories for implementation by the area’s scrum team
- Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope (value / expected ROI) and schedule (higher operating expense in longer release cycles)
- Effectively negotiate with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize work to be delivered by the Agile Scrum Team each sprint
- Excellent written and verbal business and technical communication skills, working comfortably and ably with stakeholders at the department or division level
- Must review technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives, as well as IT standards
- Work diligently and proactively to research, respond and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Manage to the definitions of done from feature acceptance criteria to release to ship working software to aligned business values
- Identify trends and opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Knowledge of web applications, databases (preferably Oracle), SQL
- Strong knowledge in information technology architecture components, principles, procedures and practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement.
For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Contact Company:Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd.